[Odyssey-L] Minolta PS-7000 and XP

Golder, Melanie mgolder at mail.smu.edu
Tue Mar 18 13:29:56 EDT 2008

We are using our PS7000 with XP, Ariel 4.1, and ILLiad/Odyssey 7.2.2.0.
We do have to restart the computer every time we switch from Ariel to
Odyssey (or vice versa) or it won't scan.

We did have to have some "eproms" in the scanner updated when we
switched computers.  I think we went to Windows XP also at that time.
Don't know if that was related to switching to XP.

Melanie

Melanie Messina Golder
Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Librarian
Central University Libraries
Southern Methodist University
PO Box 750135
Dallas, TX  75275-0135